- AMPS Tech manufacture different winding configuration of transformers.The most commonly used configuration for UPS application is ‘Delta Star ‘configuration .These are used to reduce harmonic distortion level.A 30 degree phase shift is obtained with this type of winding configuration.
AMPS Tech UPS application transformers have following characteristics :
- Isolation of output neutral from the source
- Voltage change if necessary(For example 400 V to 380 V)
- Impedance that limits fault current or acts as noise filter
- Blocking all triple harmonics
- High efficiency to the system
- Eliminating the fear of improper neutral from the source